Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default iOS 6 update

Since updating my on off button does not work , this I am convinced is caused purposely by apple to get everyone to upgrade there phones , my problem now is photos that I had in an app called photo safe have gone and I don't know or find them when I backed my phone up to the lap top . Can anyone help

Global Posts
    19,495 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: iOS 6 update

Quote Originally Posted by studisbury View Post
    Since updating my on off button does not work
    Connect your device to your computer and reset it via iTunes.
    , this I am convinced is caused purposely by apple to get everyone to upgrade there phones
    I doubt that, but anyway...
    my problem now is photos that I had in an app called photo safe have gone and I don't know or find them when I backed my phone up to the lap top . Can anyone help
    I don't know anything about the app you're referencing but if it allows for cloud storage, I can only assume that you can retrieve them. Also, if you've backed up the device via iTunes, it is possible that those photos could return upon a restore from your last backup. If neither applies to you then i would conclude that the photos are lost. Again, I'm ignorant in regard to the photo safe app and it's settings & functions so don't take my reply as the Gospel.