Results 1 to 5 of 5
Un-tethered Jailbreak/Unlock for 3GS, version 6 iPhone??
I am very green here, so will ask a perhaps stupid question:
Is it yet possible to do an un-tethered jailbreak/unlock on my Ver. 6.0 (10A403) iPhone 3GS with baseband: 05.16.07?
I believe I have seen free tethered programs, but I do not fully understand what tethered means (connected to computer to boot?)
I have been using my locked to AT&T phone but now wish to switch to another GSM carrier (Consumer Cellular).
Thanks for your patience and dealing with such an ignorant me!!
- 11-02-2012, 11:07 PM #2
- 11-03-2012, 09:18 AM #4
- 11-04-2012, 08:47 PM #5
- By jays1fan in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:24 AM
- By dbota in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2011, 06:40 PM
- By tmartz in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2009, 03:37 PM
- By mwg3c in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2009, 02:08 PM
- By xintelinsanex in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:11 PM