iphone 3g 8gb An unknown error occurred (1015)

msa969

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I tried uploading my iphone 3g 8gb with a new version of iOS operating system I think it could have been ios 4.
To do this I downloaded the latest iTunes software to my laptop.
I then attached my iphone 3g to my laptop and itunes software started updating the OS. However there was an error in the update process so I clicked on the button restore button. This failed now I have an iphone that does not work. The iTunes error is
"The IPhone "iphone" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1015)

This actually happened once before to me about 1 year ago (I obviously totally forget about the incident). Anyway I had to take it to one of those phone repair shops and had to pay to get it repaired. I want to see if I can solve this by myself as I feel I am good on computers.

Please help?

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
if i remember correctly its stuck in a recovery loop.

you can use ireb on windows or tinyumbrella i beiieve to "kick out of recovery mode" both have buttons for that i believe.

msa969

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Are you giving me advice on how to fix my iphone? As I still have the problem with 3g 8gb.
The iphone fails with "The IPhone "iphone" could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1015)
it seems to be locked on the recharging screen.

msa969

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Fatijon Ibrahimi,

I have seen the youtube video
I had to remove iTunes from my laptop. I have downloaded and installed iTunes. Anyway all the functions for Devices is greyed out and inaccessible. When I connect my iphone to itunes now. After awhile iTunes returns with "The phone" could not be restored. AN unknown error occurred (3194)

Ahmed Abo Elghar

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
iT unes has detected an iphone as recovery mode you must restore this iphone before it can be used with itunes

858338rwy7h

the iphone cold not be restored an unknown error occurred (1015 )

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox