- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Itunes sync on jailbroken iphone!
I recently formated my PC and I installed Itunes. The problem is that I have a lot of jailbroken software, music, videos, pics on my Iphone. I want to add more files such as apps, music etc through Itunes, but how do I do that without deleting the content inside iphone?
Is it possible to sync all the data from iphone to itunes without anything being erased?
I'm running IOS 5.01 and latest Itune. I've tried to do a lot of research for this matter.
I hope that you can help me, thanks in advance. If this case has been solved, please refer me by link to the forum. Thanks in advance
- 10-08-2012, 12:10 AM #2
Re: Itunes sync on jailbroken iphone!
As far as I know once you sync to iTunes it will delete whatever music, movies and apps you have. But if you do not sync, you can still load that stuff manually by dragging it from the iTunes windows to your iPhone icon on the left hand bar. I do that all the time when i fix peoples iPhones or iPods and I side load a movie or 2 without syncing it officially.
- By fterh in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2012, 10:30 AM
- By tourstagefan in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-27-2011, 05:30 PM
- By phoebe1605 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2010, 03:54 PM
- By gooner#IM in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:46 PM
- By running_blind5784 in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2009, 01:13 PM