Lost Iphone - is data protected?

Jfos1058

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I have lost my Iphone - is my data protected? I suspended the account so whomever has it can not use my account to make calls, but can they still access my emails and social media?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have lost my Iphone - is my data protected? I suspended the account so whomever has it can not use my account to make calls, but can they still access my emails and social media?

Just because you deactivated/suspended the account (3G service is not working), it won't block any wifi access.. so if they have your phone, yes, they can get to anything that is/was on it.

I assume from the way you asked the question that there was no passcode on it, correct? Did you enable Find My Phone? Do you have the ability to wipe the content via that app? If not, you could be in for a tough time... all of your contacts, your email, and any sites with saved passwords/social network apps, etc are all exposed to whomever has your phone.

ryanlawrence171

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Have you added ?find my iPhone? in your iPhone with that you can easily delete your iPhone data. You can lock your iPhone and you also can find where is your iPhone by using iCloud.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice