04-01-2013 06:22 PM
- I had trouble unlocking my phone via AT&T as I wasn't a customer of theirs, but why are all these sites offering factory unlocking service at so many different prices? Mostly are $100 and more, which seem ridiculous when there are sites offering the same service at $45.
For instance, http://globalunlockcodes.com (the one I used) offers the service at $45. Yeah, I wish I'd pay nothing instead, but $45 isn't much to ask for considering that the rest of us non-AT&T consumers have no other option for getting our phones permanently unlocked.08-13-2012 02:21 PM
- Just unlocked my iPhone 4S 64GB AT&T via apples database with negri Electronics, check them out here:
Remote Unlocking for AT&T Apple iPhone (Permanent) (24 Hour Service)
Enter in coupon code of MODMYUNLOCK and you will get this 24 hour unlock service for $20.00 total. I do believe its AT&T Only telling me they have someone on the inside with AT&T sending the IMEI numbers to apple getting them unlocked. Either way well worth $20.00.
Got my Confirmation email that I was unlocked in about 25 hours after purchasing and restored in iTunes and got the "Congratulations your unlocked Message"!!!!08-28-2012 04:11 PM
- 08-29-2012 09:48 PM
Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.08-29-2012 09:56 PM
- According to the info that is posted in the following link a person would have to meet their contractual agreement for the iPhone that is being unlocked. If they were leaving AT&T and paid the ETF they would be eligible to have it unlocked as well.
iPhone Unlock Information - AT&T Community Support
Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.08-29-2012 10:49 PM
- I tried to get my old iPhone 4 unlocked by AT&T, I filled out the online form, yesterday, about one week later, I got an email telling me that the phone was not active, or the account was closed. Therefore, the phone didn't qualify to be unlocked. I called AT&T, and was told that it was actually Apple that unlocks the phones, and that I needed to talk to them or better yet, being it to one of their stores.
The phone isn't active since I have a new iPhone. That do I need to do to get the phone unlocked?10-24-2012 08:38 AM
- I was wondering if you can help me. I have an old ATT iphone 3gs that I just recently unlocked for my wife so she can use it on her Tmo account and already has a SIM that fits the 3gs. I cant for the life of me figure out why it wont work. It says " only compatible sim cards from a supported carrier may be used to active iPhone. Please insert the SIM that came with your iphone or visit a supported carriers store to receive a replacement card."
What I have done from the beginning :
1) Call ATT, get the link to unlock. Filled everything out.
2) Received a Phone Unlock Request
3) Received "How to complete Authorized iPhone unlock"
4) I updated, backed up, restored the 3gs,
5) Called ATT to insure the phone is unlocked.
6) Called Tmo 4 times. They repeat to me what I tell them from the message on the iphone.
It has been 3 days. I do not know what to do. I called Apple but they just want to charge me for help. The first time I called Tmo, they seemed like they knew what to do and took my IMEI and everything. Any ideas what I am missing ? What is this unlock code I keep reading about ? Never got one. Any help would be great, thank you !04-01-2013 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD