Erase Contacts & Calendars?

Parry

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have 3GS 16GB Factory Unlocked running on iOS 4.1. Now wanna pass on this device within the family.

So, what's the best way of erasing contacts & calendars?

Will using of 'Erase All Content and Settings' effect the OS or the apps as well.

Also in future want it be synced with another notebook/ iTunes.

Pls advice.

Parry

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks JulianKel for your reply.

Figured that out.. my only concern were repercussions on iOS.

But it was fine. :)

balezhna

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello: I haven't used my old 3GS for a while now (I am on Android) and would like to update my contact list on my iphone - in the most part it consists of deleting most of my old contacts (some 100+) and adding some new ones. How could I do that on the iphone in the quickest possible way? Thank you.

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello: I haven't used my old 3GS for a while now (I am on Android) and would like to update my contact list on my iphone - in the most part it consists of deleting most of my old contacts (some 100+) and adding some new ones. How could I do that on the iphone in the quickest possible way? Thank you.

If you are running iOS 5 on your iPhone 3GS, you can enable iCloud contact sync, wait until your iPhone contacts are up in the Cloud and do the deletion and addition directly from your Web browser logged in to your iCloud account.

There are a number of additional ways to delete multiple iPhone contacts on your iPhone at once depending on whether you sync your contacts to your email account (via Exchange) or only have them locally on your iPhone. Check this out: Deleting contacts directly from your iPhone.

In the best case scenario, you don't have to do anything on your old 3GS if you already have your complete list of contacts on your Android. Just make sure you have enabled contact sync with your Google account on your Android: Importing Android contacts to Gmail.

Once you have your Android contacts synced to your Google, you can simply enable contact sync via Exchange with your Google account on your iPhone: Set up Google Sync with your iOS device.

Boni Mutai

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: Erase massive contacts 1000+

i am bonie kindly requesting assistance on how i can erase thees contacts from my iphone 3G