3GS rebuild

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I had a friend try to change the back housing got about 90 percent and realized he attempted more than he was able to ... I have done most repairs but never a 3GS complete housing I looked for some videos but none show me step by step how to put it back together .. Normally not a big deal except I got handed a bag of screws and 3GS parts lol so I didn't take it apart
screws are not mapped out nothing ,
does anyone know a site with a good reassembly how to video ? Any help I would appreciate

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Try youtube. I hear that is a rather hairy beast to disassemble and reassemble, that came from someone who fixes iPhones and iPads for a living.... Good luck!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I got it thanks guys wasn't so bad i finished the case swap an all is good its not so bad until it gets to that dang ribbon cable lol I fix them too on the side to make money lol I've done iPhone 4 and 3G and now 3GS I haven't tried a iPad yet but doesn't seem hard at least you got more room to work with lol here is the finished product Went from white to chrome

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Another one for you guys diff 3GS motherboard is bowed and made screen rise up ( battery probably expanded ) I never seen this so thought I would share I haven't pulled the board to see if it will go flat again yet lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk