resetting 3gs iphone

ovidiu1305

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes restoring is the only solution,but should be careful if is unlocked or jailbroken to restore it only using a custom restore, so will not update the baseband

lisa marchesi

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes restoring is the only solution,but should be careful if is unlocked or jailbroken to restore it only using a custom restore, so will not update the baseband
i need some serious help please... i have an iphone 3gs which was jailbroken and unlocked. i then dowloaded itunes ios5 in order to restore and now its asking for the original sim which i dont have and now the phone is unusable...... can anyone help me? :confused:

swompy001

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
3gs reset

hi I need help. hi I used an option in the settings and control panal to reset my phone then I had to plug it into a laptop for a reset on itunes. have I lost all the old data? is there anyway to get it back?

ovidiu1305

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
If your iphone was syncronized with Itunes will be able recover al syncronized data.also,each time your iphone is syncronized first it makes a backup,can restore from one of those backups.when your iphone is connected, in itunes right click on the iphone name and you will see the option to restore from backup

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2