Tmobile apn settings

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok everyone I would like to see I'd someone could help .. Not my first time around the block but ..
I need apn settings for mms tmobile
I have used the mms fix in Cydia well actually about 3 diff ones and Typed in various settings
I got mms to send but get the size restriction when receiving .. I know this has been covered tons but there are so many diff answers SMS I can't get one that works .. Could someone tell me what repo to use and the exact apn settings they use so mms can send and receive?
The phone I'm currently working on is a 3GS 4.2.1 .. 6.15.00

Thanks in advance
Robert

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When I was using T-Mobile and AT&T on my old 3GS I used the APN OTA provisioning tool to change the APN settings to T-Mobile. If you ever need to change them back just go to the settings menu and change them from there. Here is a link on how to do this. It's as easy as typing a site into Safari and following the 5 steps. How-To: Give Your Old iPhone New Life With Prepaid Data and Minutes | dailyator.com Once you choose your carrier, your iPhone will automatically change to the correct APN settings.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Tried and doesn't work :( both tmobile options I can send and not receive get the size restriction message and one else on tmobile and have working send and receive mms please post settings :)

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4 and have the same issue. I gave up. My last iPhone 4, which was jailbroken and unlocked, I was able to go in to Cydia and download an MMS fix and it worked right after.

Unfortunately this time I am using a factory unlocked iPhone 4 and I wont be jailbreaking so I am out of luck. I just tell people to email pics to me.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I already did the mms fix didn't work .. I did a 3G awhile back got it working but don't remember the settings so frustrating

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I already did the mms fix didn't work .. I did a 3G awhile back got it working but don't remember the settings so frustrating

Sorry my link didn't work. I haven't used my 3GS in awhile, but it worked for me during the time that I did use it on T-Mobile to Go. Anyway, I found the following video on YouTube with T-Mobiles APN settings. I know that is showing the iPhone 4, however, it should work for your 3GS as well. iPhone 4 IOS 4.0.1 T-Mobile MMS Internet and Edge settings (APN Settings) - YouTube

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2