iPhone 3GS will be kicked out??

Tik-Tok

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
well, well, the rumors about iPhone 4 crashed you? People always keep an eye on the new things, i mean the iPhone 4, so does this mean we should throw away our 3GS to wait for the new king? Someone told me "People who just bought a 3GS are currently killing themselves." LOL

But my concern is: will iPhone 3GS stop selling? Will people then purchase iPhone 4 instead of iPhone 3GS?

And another phenomenon is even though iPhone 4 hasn?t been on sale, lots of App or software for iPhone 4 has sprung up. I search on Google at random and found soooo many, WinX HD video converter for Mac, FaceTime,Openoffice etc.

What happened, I wonder?

rekamds

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
All unsold 16GB and 32GB 3GS units are being recalled by Apple - they will used them for warranty replacements in the future instead of refurbs.

The 3G is going altogether.

The new entry level iPhone will be a new 8GB 3GS. This will still sell in a reasonable quantity in the same way as the 3G has done over the last year.

Simple.

RH88

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
All unsold 16GB and 32GB 3GS units are being recalled by Apple - they will used them for warranty replacements in the future instead of refurbs.

The 3G is going altogether.

The new entry level iPhone will be a new 8GB 3GS. This will still sell in a reasonable quantity in the same way as the 3G has done over the last year.

Simple.

I think that'll be the case

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73