Need Updates on iPhone 3Gs-4G

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys, i havent been on the forums lately.. and ive been missing a bit info's about the iPhone 3Gs - 4G. So id be appriated if you guys could answer my questions above.

Thanks if you guys would respond to all these questions.

1) the newest iphone 4g thats coming out is gonna change the look or manually everything inside like the softwares, etc?

2) I hear they already have found a jailbreak for the iPhone 4G right? if they do, will it happen with the 3gs together?

3) If the new iphone gets new updates like multi-tasking, themes inside, etc will it be included to the iphone 3GS?

4) as question three, when will the update happen ( the iphone software version )?

5) Does the iphone 4g means the new iphone generation or an update? (sorry if its a dumb question)

6) How soon will 3GS get the jailbroken released? or its gonna be released when the iphone 4g comes out? < - answer if u know, if not leave.

7) Sorry i may have missed out, but what updates will iphone 3gs have that iphone 4g will have? Multi-tasking, etc? and could u explain a bit to it or just post a link that explains the benefits for the new software update.

8) the iphone 4g will be released the same day as the 3gs?

9) is it gonna be the last iphone they will upgrade?

10) Whens the next software update and what's it gonna be about?

- Thanks guys if you can answer these questions, i aprriate for what you guys do. id just like to know these answers so far, if i have anymore in mind, ill post above.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys, i havent been on the forums lately.. and ive been missing a bit info's about the iPhone 3Gs - 4G. So id be appriated if you guys could answer my questions above.

Thanks if you guys would respond to all these questions.

1) the newest iphone 4g thats coming out is gonna change the look or manually everything inside like the softwares, etc?

If the device that gizmodo has is to be believed, it will have a new look.

2) I hear they already have found a jailbreak for the iPhone 4G right? if they do, will it happen with the 3gs together?

I'm not sure what you're asking here. Jailbreak creators have already been able to exploit OS 4.0, but nobody has an iPhone 4G/HD to test it on. It's expected that the 3GS & 3G will jailbreak 4.0 just fine, nobody knows about the 4G/HD yet

3) If the new iphone gets new updates like multi-tasking, themes inside, etc will it be included to the iphone 3GS?

Any software only updates that the 4G/HD gets the 3GS should be able to handle but only Apple knows this answer right now for sure

4) as question three, when will the update happen ( the iphone software version )?
June or July.

5) Does the iphone 4g means the new iphone generation or an update? (sorry if its a dumb question)
Umm, it's the next version ( 4th generation ) of the phone. Not sure what you're asking exactly.

6) How soon will 3GS get the jailbroken released? or its gonna be released when the iphone 4g comes out? < - answer if u know, if not leave.
It likely won't be released until after the 4G/HD comes out too

7) Sorry i may have missed out, but what updates will iphone 3gs have that iphone 4g will have? Multi-tasking, etc? and could u explain a bit to it or just post a link that explains the benefits for the new software update.

Wow. http://www.tipb.com/2010/04/11/iphone-4-preview/

What?

WHAT?

10) Whens the next software update and what's it gonna be about?

OS 4.0 should be out in June or July. Read the link to know what's in it.

ifarlow

Mar 1, 2010
www.ianfarlow.com
Seriously? While I'm doing your research for you, would you like me to run to the store and get you something to eat? Do you need your pillow fluffed up? Maybe the corner of your bedsheets turned down?

Try this ---> Search

I love the last part of your post, though: if i have anymore in mind, ill post above. Wonderful! I can't wait for you to ring your little bell so we can come running to satisfy your every need!

Really, search. It's your friend. Well... it could be your friend if you ever get to know it.

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
"Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazRid

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazRid

WHAT?"
------------------------------------------------------------------
For 8) i ment : IS the iphone 4G/HD will be released the same day when the 3GS came out. and for 9) i asked: is that the LAST iphone GENERATION they are going to make?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice