get iphone 3gs or wait for new iphone

sblocker

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
ok so i have finally decided between getting a blackberry or a iphone. my question now is should i go ahead and get the 3gs or should i wait to see if a new iphone does happen in the summer.

bayourock

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
i think you should wait til the NEW one comes out this summer.

As for price, i would think that Apple would stay at the price points they have now, $199 for 16gb and $299 for 32gb.....Who knows they might even come out with a 64gb this summer.....After all, Jobs said there was going to be a big upgrade, but who knows what that could mean.....

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Wait!!!

Wait. Even if you decide to go with the 3GS in the end, the price point for the 32 GB 3GS should drop to where the 16GB is now, or lower; they'll probably get rid of the regular 3G altogether. Just a guess, but I think it's a pretty safe one!

sblocker

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
do you guys think with the ipad release coming so close to june/july apple will wait until later in the year to release the new iphone? and also would it be released later in canada than the states?

mysterio

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Historically, the new iPhone gets announced in June/July and there are no signs that it will be different this year. If you can hold off on buying an iPhone, so much the better for you. You can either decide to get the new 4th gen or get the 3GS at a reduced price as a result of the launch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro