Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

8 Posts

Default iPhone 3GS not sending MMS or contacts

Hello all. I am having an issue with my iPhone. I cannot send MMS pix/vids/contacts. I can receive just fine but they will not send for some reason. I have been to both AT&T and Apple and they have done all they can. They have run tests, re-provisioned the MMS, and even gave me a new SIM card. Apple is claiming they cannot give me a new phone because of water damage, which I understand. This problem began happening last week. The water damage occurred in September so I doubt there is any relation. With that being said, what should I do? I am running the latest software (3.1.3) so that's not the issue. And it is the latest carrier file (6.5) so I am stuck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
    iPhone Elite

1,986 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,026 Global Posts

Water damage?

I bet your phone needs to be replaced. Water is corrosive, corrosion can be a very slow process.

If you still don't think that's not the problem, go into an AT&T store and stay there until they fix it. Only they can.

Why would being on the latest carrier file make you "stuck?" It's what you want to have.