New iPhone 3GS User
I am a new iPhone 3GS (32GB) user and have a couple of questions. Before the questions, a little history. I have been a Verizon customer for a very long time and have been reluctant to make the switch. I am coming from a BB pearl and was happy with blackberry. It has become necessary to switch to either windows mobile (tried it and it was horrible) or iPhone. I really like the iPhone (which doesn't surprise me) and am currently in kind of a temporary phase to make sure I get good service with AT&T (worried about missed/dropped calls). Here are my initial questions:
1. On my blackberry, I had sound profiles and was able to silence all sounds except text messages. I know the iPhone doesn't support sound profiles, but is there a way to silence the ringer, while still keeping the text sounds active. I have thought of creating an .m4r file that was blank and setting my ring tone to that at night an then toggling off all other sounds. Any other thoughts?
2. When I initially set up my e-mail accounts (there are 3), they are in a specific order. Can I change the list order of the accounts?
3. On a similar topic, is there a way to go from reading an e-mail all the way to the top list of all accounts without going step by step back through the menu?
4. Sometimes when I get or place a call, with my bluetooth connected, it will choose the iPhone speaker instead of the bluetooth to connect. If I hit the bluetooth option on the screen, it will immediately connect. Any thoughts.
5. Will the voice activated feature play through the bluetooth or is it always through the iPhone speaker.
6. Any advice on portable power solutions?
I am very computer literate and searched extensively on the boards for the answers to the above questions and didn't find the answers. I am sure I will have more questions in the future. Thank you in advance for your help.