Just got Iphone 3gs

fragle2112

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
I just got a new 32gig Iphone 3gs and have a few questions

1. How do you delete pics from photo album
2. when phone is locked, is there anyway you can dump a call and send message without having to slide, which answers the call
3. bluetooth, is there a problem setting up?
4. Battery life seems poor..

any help / advice would be vert greatful

Chaos_Fonez

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I just got a new 32gig Iphone 3gs and have a few questions

1. How do you delete pics from photo album
2. when phone is locked, is there anyway you can dump a call and send message without having to slide, which answers the call
3. bluetooth, is there a problem setting up?
4. Battery life seems poor..

any help / advice would be vert greatful

To delete pics all you would have to do is go to the pic and tap on it then there should b a trash icon.
There is no way of dumping a call w/o sliding to unlock.
I don't believe there is a problem with the bluetooth settings. All your would have to do is activate it thru your settings under general.
It seems to me u didn't get this iPhone brand new. If the battery life is poor then i would recommend restoring and charge only wen battery is in red.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
If you downloaded pics from your PC to your phone, you will not be able to delete them from your phone itself. You can plug your phone into iTunes, deselect those photos from synching, and delete them that way. You can delete photos from your phone only on pictures you took from the phone.

Battery life is pretty poor, I've found too, so you have to do things like turn off 3G or location services, fetch mail less often, or put your phone on sleep more often.

fragle2112

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
To delete pics all you would have to do is go to the pic and tap on it then there should b a trash icon.
There is no way of dumping a call w/o sliding to unlock.
I don't believe there is a problem with the bluetooth settings. All your would have to do is activate it thru your settings under general.
It seems to me u didn't get this iPhone brand new. If the battery life is poor then i would recommend restoring and charge only wen battery is in red.

thanks for the advice.. it is a brand new unit but i used a nokia prior to this and the battery lasted 3 days where this only lasts maximum one day

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73