Ok so I am in the market for a new Iphone 3GS possibly but...

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Ok so I have been very excited because I am eligible for an upgrade in 15 days :D and I am thinking of getting a iphone 3GS however I have come across a few of these threads on other forums dealing with a cracking issue on some iphone 3g's mostly white and some black models. I guess what I am asking is if this issue has been resolved since the move to the new 3gs models or are some of you still experiencing this issue. Just hate to pay $200 for a product that is gonna crack within a week.

Since I can't link there are a total of 3 threads that I found over at macrumors forum.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I've had my iPhone 3GS for almost 4 weeks now. I have a case and a screenshield on it, but I have no cracks, no discoloration of the back, nothing to that effect. This phone is pristine.

I had a problem with my first one, there was something wrong where the camera would lock up the phone and I'd have to restart it, but since Apple replaced it I have not had a single issue.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Ok seems to be that the issue has been corrected and I know some phones will have issues just an inconvenience of modern electronics. Well I have been put at ease so I will most likely be going to my local att store and getting a new Iphone 3gs :) cant wait.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I been dealing with Apple products for long time now and they have something is quality materials and the iPhone is made with some of the best materials out there but this is not a toy well maybe well yeah it is a toy but of a Different kind I own a 3GS but got friends that still have a first gen and a 3G cinse it came out and they look like new no lie just get a case and that's it I recomend ivyskin t4 quatro I have it in royal blue and the best case ever also I see the otter box is great but bulky but my point is the device is the best inthe market for a reason and trust me is not the carrier lol :) a lot of ppl can tell you that( write that down ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2