iPhone 3GS and Dodge uConnect

NQBUS

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I am on my last nerve.................:mad:

Absolutely cannot get my iPhone 3GS to pair with my 2009 Dodge RAM, using the in truck Dodge uConnect system. The phone says it is available but the system will not recognize it.

It WILL recognize my iPhone if I delete all of the contacts, but what is the point then?

Although the pairing process is fairly intuitive, is there something I am missing?

Please, please help if you can. Thank you for your time.:)

NQ

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't blame Apple for an incompatibility that a third party has, like some of the people have on the Apple Forum post above. Most likely, whoever was coding to interact with the iPhone missed a keystroke somewhere in the system, and POOF, a bug.

ryanlberg

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
mine works in my jeep and i think we have the same u-connect system. i had no issues setting it up sorry i could not be more help:confused:

Brojustice

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a new 10 Jeep Wrangler. I am also experiancing problems with my iPhone 3gs and mygig.
My phone will sinc but in comming calls are displayed as a number not a name from contact list. The volume is low, even when maxed out. Call going out take forever and are sometimes dropped. I have tried a reset of phone,it did not help. My motorola flip worked flawlessly on mygig before.
When I called the dealer the mechanics are aware of iPhone and Uconnect issues but could not help.

Can anyone help with this issue?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR