- 12-14-2009, 04:45 PM #51
That's freaking awesome!
- 12-15-2009, 12:03 AM #52
I have encountered something similar using spotlight search. I like to keep my apps to a minimum and do a cleanup every couple weeks and like to keep my pages to 6 and under.
I really hope they improve app management on 4.0. Folders perhaps?
- 12-15-2009, 04:14 PM #53
For those of you who don't want to watch the whole video, here's what to do:
- Make sure all existing pages are completely full with apps or bookmarks.
- Ensure that the application 'Voice Memo' is the last app on the last page. This is key.
- Go to the second to last page, and move the last app on that page to the last page. This will force Voice Memo off, and it will no longer be on the springboard.
- There is now one space available, on the second to last page. Add a new app (either by downloading from the app store or add a new bookmark in Safari) to fill this spot. Everything is now filled again.
- Reboot the phone
- Voice Memo is now back on the first page, and the new app you added in step 4 is on a new page 2 by itself.
- Continue as needed.
I've added 3 more pages so far.
- 12-16-2009, 01:31 PM #54
- 12-17-2009, 03:41 PM #55
- 12-20-2009, 01:12 PM #56
- 12-20-2009, 04:58 PM #57