All new free apps not working on new iPhone 3gs?

Wworshiper

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I am having trouble getting my new free apps to work. They work for a little while and then when I touch them to open an app it just flashes quickly and doesn't open up. All my original apps that came with the phone work fine. I was told at the At&T stor to push the bottom front screen button and the power button at the same time and power down and then power up using the power button. I did this several times and still the free new apps do not work. I called the At&t store again and they said to sync it with itunes and back it up and then push the restore button. I did this and it took a while for the new software to download into itunes. It then restored my phone to the original settings. Then I downloaded some more new apps and the same problem occurs. I have read on previous posts here in this forum to go into the apps store in my itunes account through my phone and enter my account password again. I did this and it still does not open the apps. I really don't want to have to restore my phone again and try this all over again.:(

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Sincerely,

Wworshiper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2