Sync Pictures and Video from iPhone 3GS

foreverbfc

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello All:

Please forgive me if this question has already been addressed/Answered:

Just purchased my iPhone 3GS and am wondering if there is a way to sync my pictures and video taken with my 3GS onto my laptop(syncing computer)?

Thanks.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
You should be able to go to my computer on a pc and click Apple iPhone and view them but you have to manually save.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Yes. when you hook your iPhone up to iTunes and sync, all pics and video are sent/backedup in iTunes. Then you can see/view them on your computer

Nothing could be easier!:D:D

foreverbfc

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Is there a program that you could use to automatically sync them to your computer, as oppose to manually going in and withdrawing them?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
On my mac I hooked up my phone and it dowloaded movies and photos into iPhoto. Then I wanted them back on my phone so I pit them in my iPhone folder on iPhoto and synced. Only the photos showed up. So I dragged the movies from iPhoto into the iTunes movie tab and synced again(with the appropriate movies selected) and this time it showed up back on my phone.

michaelmuller

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
I am having trouble pulling a 17-minute video off my iPhone 3Gs 32g to my WinXP laptop. All other files come across no problem, either using Photoshop Album Starter or direct drive My Computer > iPhone. No good with this file though. The xfer starts and then times-out after a while. The file is only 438mb.

Any advice?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2