iPhone 3GS; now more people can haz!!1

geemanaz

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
A trusted AT&T insider just dropped us a line, he wont share his name, but revealed to us a tasty tidbit.

?Anyone with a base plan including web and text of $100 or more on there iPhone line, who upgraded or bought the 3g last year, will be able to upgrade with the FULL discount now.?

This new pricing plan will go into effect this Wednesday, June 24th.

That means that customers that are eligible, will be able to purchase an iPhone for the new contract price: 16gb $199/ 32gb $299

This is not going to be the last we hear from our insider buddy. We will continue to bring you up to date with the latest hot exclusive news.

Oh the joy!

and Read more About on iPhone 3GS; now more people can haz!!1

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
That's pretty annoying...I got my 32 GB fro 499 and my bill is over $300...Any knowledge of rebates coming my way?

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Yes, this is old news and very true since I got my 3G S Friday for $299 even though I wasn't eligible till July 12th.

The deal is if you are upgrade eligible in July, August, or September you can upgrade now. If you have a plan over $99 that means you are on a 12 month upgrade cycle, so if you bought your 3G by the end of September last year you can upgrade now, otherwise nothing has changed.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yes, this is old news and very true since I got my 3G S Friday for $299 even though I wasn't eligible till July 12th.

The deal is if you are upgrade eligible in July, August, or September you can upgrade now. If you have a plan over $99 that means you are on a 12 month upgrade cycle, so if you bought your 3G by the end of September last year you can upgrade now, otherwise nothing has changed.

Yup all true. As a matter of fact usually AT&T pushes your upgrade if you're
about three months away from it if you call them and talk to them about it.
Doesn't really have to be an iPhone you're looking to upgrade to either.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Does a family plan count?

I have a family plan, two iphones and the 700 hundred shared minutes, I think is 139 a month plus txt messages on both lines...... I had no idea about this.... Please let me know....

Thanks a lot

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
It needs to be $100 on one line. I don't think the 700 minute plan plus iPhone data covers it. That is only $90 I think.

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
I never knew if your plan was 100 or more on one line then you are up for a 12 month upgrade policy, that's wild.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner