Can your phone do this? the iPhone 3Gs is amazing!!!

iphonemilk

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
He is using a iPhone 3G S it can video record.

Hehe that's not what i was talking Tramain, the other guy said that a normal 3G iPhone running jailbroken Cycorder can do this, implying that the quality would be just as good i assume.

Which is not the case.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
He is using a iPhone 3G S it can video record.

You missed the point of that.
The person who said cycorder was talking about using a jailbroken iPhone 3G.
The quality of video that it records is ****.

The iPhone 3GS has a much better frame rate than a jailbroken iPhone 3G.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, but does it have a real physical keyboard, you know one that can't go landscape or portrait or change the keys depending on where you are??? Huh?????? :D

*ducks

Christinme7890

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
huh

I am not saying that cycorder for 3g is better than the 3gs but I have used cycorder on my iphone a while back and the quality was pretty damn good. YOu can go to ASH Website (my website) and look up "dog chasing laser" Now this is a horrible representation of what the video looks like because I didn't post the video to show quality. And the original quality it took is not exactly the same as the 3gs because the 3gs has autofocus. One thing is for sure, the quality is almost as good.

the 3g not getting video recording is a sham and a marketing ploy.

tkd27

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I am not saying that cycorder for 3g is better than the 3gs but I have used cycorder on my iphone a while back and the quality was pretty damn good. YOu can go to ASH Website (my website) and look up "dog chasing laser" Now this is a horrible representation of what the video looks like because I didn't post the video to show quality. And the original quality it took is not exactly the same as the 3gs because the 3gs has autofocus. One thing is for sure, the quality is almost as good.

the 3g not getting video recording is a sham and a marketing ploy.

No it's not. The highest frame rate that Cycorder could get was 15fps. That's in high light. That's HALF what iPhone 3G do in LOW LIGHT, which, by the way, is the standard framerate for video. So for a lot of people it would be a poor quality video with the processor and RAM in iPhone 3G. It could be done, but the quality would be inconsistent at best, and poor at worst.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711