What's your favorite little feature of the new iPhone 3GS?

PastorGadget

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I take this to be what do you like in comparison to my old phone. I have to say the browser v. WinMO is best. But the overall interface. But little things like how they do voicemail and text messages are really great.

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
I love being able to take videos and upload them directly to YouTube if I want. That's a big improvement with the new 3GS. With the 3G, I loved the GPS with Google maps! The touch screen is also above and beyond one of the best features too. It makes the iPhone so easy to use, it's just a great experience to use one. There are just too many things to list.

Phoebe

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
My favorite little feature is when you turn on parental controls and the apps disappear (like YouTube) then turn them back off you don't have to reorganize them to their original spots.

I also like that the phone rings in the headphones and through the speaker

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Coming from a Blackberry Pearl 8120, the Safari browser is my favorite feature of the 3GS. I've not seen a better browser for a mobile phone yet.

What I wish the iPhone had was a back button and an options menu within each app, like the Blackberry, and then it would be perfect. :D

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
best feature will be its up and coming push notifications. the ability to be alerted when information arrives will be big in web 3.0 and the people who tie it to iphone will come out on top.

ex someone post on facebook your alerted

walking by a walmart and the walmart app knows you have been looking at tvs and theres a sale your alerted

walk into a mcdonalds you frequent your alerted of the buy one get one free just show your iphone

Wouldn't that spam be really annoying?

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I just can't think of living a single second without my iphone. I do depend on it. I like to hear music on my iphone as it's music quality it simply the best and I really enjoy.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Not souch a feature but a performance thing. I like that my iPhone doesn't randomly reboot like my berry did. It was so frustrating to watch a movie or use GPS and have the phone cut off. And it takes so long for the BB to reload. So I like that the iPhone doesn't reboot. Now that I think about it , my iPhone has not crashed or stalled in the two weeks that I have had it. That's awesome. It was an every other day thing with my berry.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I was pretty excited for the Compass featur. But that doesn't work unless I foolishly wave the iPhone around, embrassing my self in the process.

I love safari. It's the only application they dont need to change or improve on. Also the iPod. I love the iPod.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative