- 10-07-2009, 02:21 PM #101iPhone Newbie
- 31 Posts
My favorite feature is the integration of so much stuff, maps will take you to search will let you bring up contact info will let you call or email. It's great to be able so smoothly flow through the functions without having to back out of one and then enter another one just to email a business you googled.
I would LOVE to see an optical zoom on the camera though. Sucks taking pix of sea turtles I can see with my eye, but look like dots on a blue background when I photograph the same thing.
- 10-07-2009, 08:07 PM #102
- 10-10-2009, 09:46 PM #103
- 10-14-2009, 02:22 AM #104
- 10-15-2009, 01:59 AM #105
- 10-17-2009, 02:43 AM #106
- 10-19-2009, 07:13 PM #107
- 10-19-2009, 10:08 PM #108
- 11-10-2009, 07:55 PM #109iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Continental Who's Who Mobile Site
I purchased the 3g Iphone and found that business networking sites like Continental Who's Who are getting into the game by adapting their existing sites to give iphone users a whole new experience. I would like to see this mobile site as an app. I don't know what Apple's policy is for having web based apps in their store. Either way its nice to see iphone/mobile sites that are being developed as it gives us more functionality and use from our phone.
- 11-11-2009, 02:41 PM #110
I'm a musician and VIDEO and Voice Recorder are UNREAL!
The quality is amazing! Wow you can do some great sound recordings. Awesome for sketches and ideas!
MMS (about damn time - and I am saying this to BOTH Apple AND AT&T) shouldve been there from day 1
- 11-14-2009, 08:39 AM #111
- 11-14-2009, 11:58 AM #112