- 08-14-2009, 02:11 PM #176
- 08-14-2009, 11:29 PM #177
- 08-14-2009, 11:36 PM #178
- 08-14-2009, 11:40 PM #179
- 08-15-2009, 10:36 AM #180
- 08-15-2009, 01:13 PM #181
- 08-16-2009, 01:51 PM #182
here are some lucky pics I got of some humming birds. man those suckers are fast and don't sit still. the last photo was funny as the little guy came in for a closer look at me and i was trying not to move yet snap pics at the same time:o
Last edited by chobbs1; 02-04-2011 at 01:15 AM.
- 08-17-2009, 03:07 PM #183
- 08-17-2009, 03:14 PM #184
- 08-17-2009, 03:44 PM #185
- 08-19-2009, 09:56 PM #186
- 09-09-2009, 05:22 PM #187
- 09-13-2009, 10:52 AM #188
One of the things that has kept me from uploading photos to this thread is that there didn't seem to be an easy way to do it from the iPhone. I have a feeling that we'd have a lot more participation here if we could do that. One solution would be for tipb.com to host the photos, but even if they did, I don't think that the iPhone's web browser supports uploading files, right?
So in the interest of trying to allow for us to do this all via the iPhone, I've been looking into what options are available. Basically, what we need is an app which allows for uploading images from the iPhone to an online photo site, and then an easy way to grab the URL of that photo to insert into a new post in the forums. I've been trying out several apps and online services this morning, but haven't found the perfect solution yet. Rather than get this thread off-track, I started up a new thread about it here:
Please participate in that thread. Perhaps the original poster can also update the first post of this thread with some suggestions for accomplishing this and/or a link to the thread I started?
- 09-13-2009, 11:51 AM #190
Ok, let's see how this works...
Garden figurine on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Edit: OK, that wasn't what I was hoping for. Looks like the only URL I can get out of the Flickr app is a URL to a Flickr page, and not a URL directly to the image.
Last edited by Scott R; 09-13-2009 at 11:54 AM.
- 09-13-2009, 08:36 PM #191
- 09-13-2009, 08:59 PM #192
- 09-13-2009, 09:40 PM #193
- 09-14-2009, 07:34 PM #194
- 09-19-2009, 07:32 PM #195
- 09-29-2009, 09:33 AM #196
- 09-29-2009, 11:03 AM #197
- 09-30-2009, 06:40 AM #198
Simple way to upload from iPhone...
There is an easy way to upload your pics from your iPhone to a web board. Just open an account at a photo hosting site like tinypic.com, and then in your account settings, allow uploads from a mobile phone. Then, all you have to do is email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will email you the link to the picture they just hosted for you within seconds, and then you can copy and paste that link onto your post like I am doing now. Voilą!
Last edited by iBoxtaboy; 10-14-2009 at 06:24 AM.
- 09-30-2009, 06:46 PM #199
- 10-01-2009, 07:45 PM #200