iPhone 3GS Photos - Post them here!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Now I gotta get MY Rolex out and wind it. Although my iPhone doesn't take good pics like that close up, but I'll try it out. :D

Rolex.jpg

See the horrible quality of the 3G iPhone? It doesn't do well close up.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I know. The more I look at this thread, the more I want a 3GS. I can't afford it though and my 3G is good enough until my contract is up.

And thanks for the comment on the Datejust. It was a birthday present about 10 years ago from my Dad. :)

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Got a little overzealous with the camera today!

Some shots from my room at my studio.

thomashardy.jpg

snakeinabox.jpg

maxx.jpg

gorrilla.jpg

art.jpg

On the way to my mid day coffee spot

statue.jpg

Not a fan of cinnamon

cinnamon.jpg

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Ya, I tweaked them a bit, but I haven't used an untweaked photo, for any reason, in years so that is what what a image is too me. Taht being said, besides the statue and the painting which I had super lack of light issues, the others were not tweaked much, there they are raw sans resizing.

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I find that whenever I take pictures of my artwork it doesn't photograph well, especially on white paper, because the camera dims when there is too much white to avoid looking washed out.

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
My problem is that I had two high powered work lights right off screen which, from the distance I was at drowned out all light. I was actually super impressed the quality the image retained after processing, especially how dark that one was.

ryrycalguy

Jul 14, 2008
twitter.com
My pot-bellied cat, Milo...

....just chillin' on the couch watching the game.

(Taken within the first few hours of the acquisition of my 3GS.)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Okay maybe a dumb question...but how do I post a photo here? I'm not on my phone fyi

First you can't use "Quick Reply" you have to hit "Post Reply". Then scroll down until you see manage attachments. Click that and upload the image you would like to attach. Simple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen