Ordered my iPhone 3Gs - how about you? *Apple is now shipping*

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
ATT now says my store preorder has shipped, but the supplied tracking number still doesn't register in the system.
When did you order yours? This gives me some hope since I ordered from AT&T, thought they weren't getting their preorder stock till the 17th. Mine still hasn't shipped. I wonder if the AT&T preorder stock is shipping from the U.S. instead of China like all of Apple's...

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my 3GS this morning at 6:54 AM and I checked Apple.com order status. At 2:00PM it showed prepped for shipping and as of 10 minutes ago (not sure when it changed), it shows shipped. EXCITING! And that's coming from a guy who ordered this morning. However I dont have a tracking # yet, maybe it hasnt been loaded. I will check tomorrow! Woo!

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Here is an interesting thread from EIC regarding why some people are seeing shipping dates from China while others have not seen anything yet. EIC posters have found from talking to Apple reps that orders actually shipping from within the U.S. will ship a bit later than the ones coming from China.

I have preordered a 16 gb 3Gs. Still showing as Prepared for Shipment. Might this unit becoming from a US locale?

Have you gotten a shipping confirmation (poll) - Page 2 - iPhone Forums

Interesting thought.

Gennew

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
When did you order yours? This gives me some hope since I ordered from AT&T, thought they weren't getting their preorder stock till the 17th. Mine still hasn't shipped. I wonder if the AT&T preorder stock is shipping from the U.S. instead of China like all of Apple's...

I preordered on the 11th inside an AT&T store. The tracking number is now live in UPS' system. What is your order status now?

Last edited:

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I preordered mine through AT&T Premier online on June 12th and it's still showing "We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly."

Anyone else ordered through Premier? If so, what's your status?

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Congrats, I ordered on the 9th, and mine says "In Progress" which is what the order status page has been saying since the day I ordered it. What's Premier?

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I preordered mine through AT&T Premier online on June 12th and it's still showing "We have received your order request, and we expect to begin processing it shortly."

Anyone else ordered through Premier? If so, what's your status?

FWIW, I just called the AT&T Premier # and checked the status and machine said "order has been process and will be shipped shortly". I then tried to connect to a CS rep to verify but was told to try my call again. :mad:

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine Sunday night through Apple and my order details page still says prepped to be shipped .. But at the bottom it has stayed "delivers by June 19th" ..

Starting to worry

mallory623

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone, just thought I'd mention that this is my very first post since joining a short while ago. But I've ordered my new 3G-S through Apple's website. A brand new shiny black 32 gig will be waiting for me at my local Apple store on Friday. And I'll be one of the first people in line. Can't wait to finally retire my 1st gen iPhone and get the new 3G-S.

:)

irvingc

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
ordered the 16th

ordered mine from at&t last night at 11 pm. im a new customer to at&t. not porting my # or anything. anyone have any ideas as to when i should see my 16gb? ive heard so many conflicting things. any help in a timeframe would be a help. also... does anyone know if theres a signature required for the package?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
ordered mine from at&t last night at 11 pm. im a new customer to at&t. not porting my # or anything. anyone have any ideas as to when i should see my 16gb? ive heard so many conflicting things. any help in a timeframe would be a help. also... does anyone know if theres a signature required for the package?

I am not sure about AT&T, but apple is requiring a signature, although I think you can presign online. As far as when you will get your 3G S...your guess is as good as ours. AT&T sold out of their preorders this past saturday. So if your lucky you will get it in a week or two. If you can...cancel your order and order it from apple, there is still a chance you could get it Friday or Monday.

irvingc

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I am not sure about AT&T, but apple is requiring a signature, although I think you can presign online. As far as when you will get your 3G S...your guess is as good as ours. AT&T sold out of their preorders this past saturday. So if your lucky you will get it in a week or two. If you can...cancel your order and order it from apple, there is still a chance you could get it Friday or Monday.
i have an employee discount with att so i will just keep my order through them. att has confirmed they are sold out? or is that just rumor mill?

subie09lega

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Double whammy this morning.....

:eek:.....when I got up and there was no OS 3.0 to download and UPS confirmed that they're holding my new iPhone for delivery at a later date. :(:(:(:(:( :eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73