Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Exclamation Iphone 3GS showing no service/1bar signal on 6.1.6 JB unlocked tried everything...HELP

Hi guys, I am usually over wpcentral for as my daily driver is WP, but I have another phone the 3GS that has served me well for 3 years but after the update 6.1.6 it started showing no service... Tried everything from JB, rolling back to prev version (have SHSH 6.1.3,6.1.2,.6.0.2, ios5 and ios4), baseband upgrade/downgrade, ultrasn0w, SAM, tethered boot, untethered it just doesn't work... Kept mint for all this time never dropped, never opened, worked perfectly and suddenly... it does not.
    Would you be kind enough to give suggestions to what might be the problem... (Don't suggest me to buy a new phone unless you plan on donating the money for It)

Default Re: Iphone 3GS showing no service/1bar signal on 6.1.6 JB unlocked tried everything...HELP

Does it contain a SIM card?
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Default Re: Iphone 3GS showing no service/1bar signal on 6.1.6 JB unlocked tried everything...HELP

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    Does it contain a SIM card?
    Yes! It has SIM, battery and all the parts needed to work, my bill is paid, i have tap water also.
    REAL suggestions please.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin hfd View Post
    Yes! It has SIM, battery and all the parts needed to work, my bill is paid, i have tap water also.
    REAL suggestions please.
    I did not mean to insult your intelligence, but the question I asked was quite logical under the circumstances. Anyway, I hope you get the problem fixed. Take care.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I did not mean to insult your intelligence, but the question I asked was quite logical under the circumstances. Anyway, I hope you get the problem fixed. Take care.
    Whoa whoa... hold your horses.... WTH? Tried to be a bit relaxed and joke around and I get this harsh of an answer? OK. Thanks... strolling back to WPCentral...
    iMore Newbie

Broken antenna?