iPhone 3G - AT&T 8GB in Black

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a used black iPhone 3G in Black, my aunt gave it to me yesterday and the screen of the outside is cracked and the power button and silent / vibrate doesn't work and the volume buttons doesn't work and the screen is non responsible which means I can't reset it and the home button does work but it won't double click.. someone please help me also it charges as well and it's a 4 year old iPhone 3G. Thanks.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi there

If all of those things are wrong with the phone. Coupled with the fact that it is long outdated and no longer supported by Apple, your best bet is to find a company that buys broken iPhones and sell it to them.

Apart from that, a major overhaul is needed to fix the phone and it would appear that the cost of repair would far outweigh the cost of purchasing another older iPhone second-hand.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi there

If all of those things are wrong with the phone. Coupled with the fact that it is long outdated and no longer supported by Apple, your best bet is to find a company that buys broken iPhones and sell it to them.

Apart from that, a major overhaul is needed to fix the phone and it would appear that the cost of repair would far outweigh the cost of purchasing another older iPhone second-hand.

If you look at Apple website it cost $149.00 out of warranty to fix the iPhone 3G but I don't have the money to get it fixed..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox