iPhone 3G - AT&T 8GB in Black
I have a used black iPhone 3G in Black, my aunt gave it to me yesterday and the screen of the outside is cracked and the power button and silent / vibrate doesn't work and the volume buttons doesn't work and the screen is non responsible which means I can't reset it and the home button does work but it won't double click.. someone please help me also it charges as well and it's a 4 year old iPhone 3G. Thanks.
- 04-06-2014, 05:25 AM #2
Re: iPhone 3G - AT&T 8GB in Black
If all of those things are wrong with the phone. Coupled with the fact that it is long outdated and no longer supported by Apple, your best bet is to find a company that buys broken iPhones and sell it to them.
Apart from that, a major overhaul is needed to fix the phone and it would appear that the cost of repair would far outweigh the cost of purchasing another older iPhone second-hand.
Last edited by SweetSCBerry; 04-06-2014 at 05:53 AM. Reason: correcting finished sentence
- By Rancid88 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:21 AM
- By rayz336 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:09 PM
- By iBright in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:07 PM
- By Sax_Derp in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:40 PM