Results 1 to 1 of 1
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
[HELP iPhone 3G] iPad Baseband 4.2.1 BootloopIs there an admin who is able to move this post?
I didn't know that there's a "Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods"-section and I believe my post fits in there.
I am stupid
- Jailbroke my iPhone 3G with iPad Baseband in 2010 (Everything fine)
- Didn't touch the IOS until 2013 (forgot everything about jailbreak and stuff)
- Tried to reset everything by selecting the restore option in the settings (Stupidity lvl <9k!!1!)
- Realized what I did and cried a lot
- Tried to restore anyway
- Encountered Bootloop
- Got out of Bootloop (Not able to start DFU mode)
- Was in Recovery mode and tried BlackRa1n
- It worked a bit (I finally saw a Lockscreen again but I was only able to use emergancy call [It said "Connect to iTunes"])
- Now I was able to shut iPhone down normally -> DFU mode
- Tried to Redsn0w with 4.1.2 ipsw and reset Baseband (Didn't work)
- Encountered Bootloop (again!)
If there is anybody out there who is able to help me with my problem that would be great.
[EDIT]: By "help" I mean do anything that puts my iPhone back to a point where I am able to use it normally. I don't care which IOS.
If you need additional information just let me know so I can post it here:
(I know that this was totally stupid, you don't have to tell me that)
Last edited by J4GER96; 03-03-2013 at 10:06 AM.
- By MGT in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-06-2012, 09:24 PM
- By mrudes in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 33Last Post: 06-29-2009, 06:11 AM
- By timdog in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2009, 09:04 PM
- By FTLOSM in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2009, 09:13 PM
- By deep098 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 11-06-2008, 08:41 AM