Wi-Fi Problem

astaf

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello again everybody,

I again come up with a wi-fi issue.

I tried the oven method for reflowing the solder and it worked for 2months. Than it stopped working again. It was searching but couldn't find.

Then i tried the oven method once more and it helped again. And it worked for 3 months this time and stopped working again.

Then i tried the oven method once more but this time it didn't work and in the settings it said "No Wi-Fi" and in the general about, there was no wi-fi address. I mean it reads "N/A".

So i gave a try to the heat gun method half hour ago but that didn't help either.

So what else can be done? Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks.

astaf

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello guys,

Today it showed an wi-fi address and i could turned wifi on and off from the settings app. But it couldn't find any networks whereas i know that they existed. This situation lasted for 3 hours or so.

Now, again no wi-fi. :(

There should be a fix for that...

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
If you've done a factory reset and it hasn't worked, your best bet is to return the phone to the Apple Store. They usually instantly replace it.

pipemilo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
You can try to reset. I done it and it worked perfectly after that. But I've seen many of you doesn't work, so the best thing you can do now is to call Apple, and they'll find a solution immediately. In the worst cases they'll give you a free one free of charges :) (That second possibility actually sounds better :D)

wHoKares

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
*If the wifi is showing a connection but you cannot connect* more than likely the wifi is fried and the only fix is through apple, either way a factory reset probably won't do the trick. (*happened to me)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73