Would this ruin my SIM card??

DPalmz

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
my room mate has an old 3G. I went swimming with my 3GS in fresh water thank god by accident....but think if i jailbreaked my buddies old 3G phone temporarily for a couple days and using my sim card in it from my 3GS, that is registered and working(was). would it screw my SIM card up when and if my 3GS maybe works again after it being in rice for a couple days??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Moving the SIM from one phone to an other will not cause any issues - whether either phone was jailbroken or not... however, it's possible that the swim may have caused something to short (or otherwise damage) the SIM itself.

DPalmz

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
okay thanks. Oh by the way...my buddies phone is with Rogers and mine is with bell. His phone isnt jailbroken, do i jailbreak with my sim card in the phone? or before then insert it? Think you could forward me to a tutorial?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
okay thanks. Oh by the way...my buddies phone is with Rogers and mine is with bell. His phone isnt jailbroken, do i jailbreak with my sim card in the phone? or before then insert it? Think you could forward me to a tutorial?

You would have to JB his phone for urs to work unless his phone is factory unlocked easy way to tell is just pop in ur sim if it works great if not then u need to JB and unlock before you can use ur sim ... Check out iclairified.com

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR