Battle of the Fruits: Blackberry vs. Apple's iPhone?

johnlee#IM

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting a new phone; but I can't make up my mind.

Which phone would you guys recommend?
Blackberry Thunder (when it comes out)
Blackberry Bold 9000
Apple's iPhone 3G
Blackjack II

I love going online, and the iPhone's elegant touch screen and iPod/iTunes seem enticing, yet I don't know what weapon Microsoft has to call it the "iPhone killer," and Blackjack II's Windows Mobile is very efficient, wherever I go...

What would you guys recommend. Provide a reason too. Thanks

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...this is an old age argument, and to be honest, there are many threads similar to this. It really will ALWAYS come down to personal preference.

I like both, but use my iPhone on a day-to-day basis.

bizfox

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I love to browse and read news (sometimes play games) in my spare time, in addition to looking at work emails, texts, documents and schedule. The iPhone gives me both features. The BB, like many smartphones, still has its place. Try to make a list of what you need in a phone; play with some potential devices in the store; and go from there.

Stevochella

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Iphone or Blackberry? It is tricky question that I?m sure almost every consumer looking to invest in a new phone has asked themselves or their friends at least once in their decision making process.The only two phones that were part of my evoked set and that I was actually considering as my alternatives were of course the two most popular: the iPhone or the Blackberry.
--------------------------------------
verizon iPhone 5 release date

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll