Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Default Battle of the Fruits: Blackberry vs. Apple's iPhone?

I'm thinking of getting a new phone; but I can't make up my mind.

Which phone would you guys recommend?
    Blackberry Thunder (when it comes out)
    Blackberry Bold 9000
    Apple's iPhone 3G
    Blackjack II

I love going online, and the iPhone's elegant touch screen and iPod/iTunes seem enticing, yet I don't know what weapon Microsoft has to call it the "iPhone killer," and Blackjack II's Windows Mobile is very efficient, wherever I go...

What would you guys recommend. Provide a reason too. Thanks

2,231 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,103 Global Posts

...this is an old age argument, and to be honest, there are many threads similar to this. It really will ALWAYS come down to personal preference.

I like both, but use my iPhone on a day-to-day basis.
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

I just made the switch not too long ago...my old phone was BB 9700 with os6. Now i have a Jail Broken 3G...i LOVE IT!
    iPhone Beginner

57 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts

I love to browse and read news (sometimes play games) in my spare time, in addition to looking at work emails, texts, documents and schedule. The iPhone gives me both features. The BB, like many smartphones, still has its place. Try to make a list of what you need in a phone; play with some potential devices in the store; and go from there.
    iPhone Nanite

3 Posts

Iphone or Blackberry? It is tricky question that Iím sure almost every consumer looking to invest in a new phone has asked themselves or their friends at least once in their decision making process.The only two phones that were part of my evoked set and that I was actually considering as my alternatives were of course the two most popular: the iPhone or the Blackberry.
    verizon iPhone 5 release date