iPhone 3G S and Windows 7 Ultimate

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Morning all -

I've been researching this, and can't get a confirmed yes or no. At present does an iPhone 3G S, iTunes and Windows 7 Ultimate work together, i.e. can I sync my iPhone with iTunes, etc, etc?

Thanks in advance

Ivan

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Don't know about Ultimate, but I've had iTunes working and iPhone connected (though not using any of the sync features other than backing up and transferring purchases - but the laptop did recognize the iPhone and allow me to transfer my music/apps to iTunes from my iPhone) on Windows 7 Enterprise (both 32 and 64 bit versions).

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Not only do I have Ultimate, I have the dreaded 64 bit version (that gives everyone so many pains). Works perfectly.

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Bit late to this post, but I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and have no problems with sycning my iPhone 3Gs with iTunes 9. Currently working on that now actually as I'm using the evaluation version of Windows 7 Ultimate (which expires at the end of the month) and going to Windows 7 Home Prem 64 bit (a legit copy). My Windows PC is just for gaming/entertainment so no need to a expensive copy of Ultimate.