Bluetooth on iPhone 3G S

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I connected my iPhone to my Mrs' car (Ford Fusion - Sync), and it works fine. What I want to know is, every time I go to Bluetooth settings on my iPhone, I search the 'searching' icon rotating next to 'Devices'.

My question is, is this running ALL the time, even when I'm NOT in settings, and if so does it then kill the battery even quicker?

Or does it only do this 'searching' thing when I go into the Bluetooth settings on my iPhone?

Does that make sense?

Navi

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I would also like to know this. The only time I use Bluetooth is for a couple of hours a day at the gym. Should I turn Bluetooth off whenever I'm not using it? Is it really searching all the time when Bluetooth is turned on or does it only start searching when you open the Bluetooth menu?

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
If you keep the bluetooth or WIFI on all the time it will drain your battery faster , I say keep the off until you need to use it .

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. I don't find the battery life on iPhone to be absolutely terrible but it certainly isn't great either. Just a little more power would make a pretty big difference.

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm not big on cases so I picked up a HyperMac Nano a couple of weeks ago. It's a pretty decent little product. The only thing that sucks is when you haven't used it for a few days, need a quick charge and it's dead.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods