Poor Signal Problem Iphone 3G 3.1FW

saadi381

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
Guyz i m having poor signal reception problem with my 3g ,i have checked the sim in my brothers 3g and its working fine .The only difference between my and my brother 3g is he is on fw3.0 while my mobile is on 3.1.base band 5.0.7
Please suggest what should i do ..is there anyway to downgrade to fw3.0 with baseband 4.x.x or something .or try to upgrade to 3.1.2

Please guyz help required

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I'm doubting that the problems is with firmware, unless your jailbroken then no there is no way to downgrade baseband meaning any lower firmware than what your on right know. Try restoring your iPhone in iTunes, if that doesn't work you may have to switch iPhones.

saadi381

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
sorry for noobish question ..but does the downgrading the fw can be helpful in regaining signal strength or i have to downgrade the baseband ....what is the difference between downgrading firmware and downgrading baseband

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
What I'm saying is you are unable to downgrade either, you'll have to try restoring to fix it but its impossible to downgrade to any lower firmware if your already on 3.1

saadi381

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
just to update! did every thing downgrade ,upgrade ,scotch tape even get it examined through a repair man but no use...when i use my iphone in open areas it works fine but during travelling or inside home(where btw another iphone works flawlessly ) it drops signal sometimes no reception....i have lost all the hopessssssssssss

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice