Syncing iPhone 3G With A New Notebook

ZeTaBYTeS

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I just bought a new Sony notebook. Currently, my iPhone 3G is setup to sync with the existing HP notebook. I'll be using the new Sony notebook full time soon so the question is, how do I go about configuring my iPhone 3G and iTunes to sync with the new Sony notebook?

Is it as simple as just connecting the iPhone 3G to the new Sony notebook and everything will be transfered over? Can anyone point me to a guide or tutorial? Thanks in advanced.

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I would copy your itunes folder from the HP to the new Sony, then log in with your itunes account on the new computer, when plugging the 3G, all should be fine.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There are a couple of threads with more details on this, I would do a search and make sure you find and read them all. If you just plug your iPhone into a new computer and sync, you will lose everything currently on your iPhone.

ZeTaBYTeS

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Sorry for my ignorance but I don't know the proper keyword to search. I was overwhelmed with too many results :( Any help would be greatly appreciated

mphilip876

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I just bought a new Sony notebook. Currently, my iPhone 3G is setup to sync with the existing HP notebook. I'll be using the new Sony notebook full time soon so the question is, how do I go about configuring my iPhone 3G and iTunes to sync with the new Sony notebook?

Is it as simple as just connecting the iPhone 3G to the new Sony notebook and everything will be transfered over? Can anyone point me to a guide or tutorial? Thanks in advanced.
You can easily get tutorials on the net.. You just need to google on the internet...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
No prob man, I'm here to help :D besides I know what it's like to read through thread after thread looking for the info you need.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73