Results 1 to 25 of 78
TiPb Give Away: iPhone 3G Made Simple Book
comes by way of Martin Trautschold and Gary Mazo of *Made Simple* book and e-book fame -- likely familiar names to any of our CrackBerry.com friends -- have put their training talents to work on the iPhone 3G and the result? 376 pages chock full of photos and easy to understand guides.
It's available now in e-book (PDF) for $20 and is coming in August in good old printed form (soft cover). For TiPb readers, however, Martin and Gary are giving away 5 free copies of the e-book!
Just drop a reply below and let us know you want a copy!
- 07-16-2009, 01:01 PM #2
- 07-16-2009, 01:05 PM #3iPhone Beginner
- 57 Posts
Ooh! I want one!
- 07-16-2009, 01:07 PM #4iPhone Intermediate
- 134 Posts
I would love a copy, to help me learn "all there is to know" about my new toy!
Thanks for considering me.
- 07-16-2009, 01:13 PM #5
- 07-16-2009, 01:14 PM #6iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I want one!
- 07-16-2009, 01:19 PM #7
- 07-16-2009, 01:20 PM #8iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
iPhone 3G Made Simple Book - YES Please!
Oh Pick Me; Pick Me!!!! Pretty Please with an "APPLE" on top?
- 07-16-2009, 01:21 PM #9iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I'd love a copy!
- 07-16-2009, 01:21 PM #10iPhone Intermediate
- 239 Posts
I would love one! I keep getting people I know to switch to iphone, but then i have to help show them how to use it. This is would really help teaching them. My gfs dad just got one and it took us 20mins to teach him how to look at voicemail (no joke, they make it a lot harder then it really is) and soon my gfs mom is gonna get one and im sure shes gonna want my help. Would be very useful to help teach them about EVERYTHING instead of a feature here and there.
- 07-16-2009, 01:21 PM #11iPhone Newbie
- 34 Posts
I'd like a copy!
And have you announced who won the Tiger Woods app?
- 07-16-2009, 01:22 PM #12
- 07-16-2009, 01:29 PM #13
- 07-16-2009, 01:35 PM #14iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
I can read, too.
- 07-16-2009, 01:36 PM #15
- 07-16-2009, 01:39 PM #16
- 07-16-2009, 01:40 PM #17iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I'll take one!
I'll take one!
- 07-16-2009, 01:45 PM #18iMore Pro
- 661 Posts
I want a copy!
- 07-16-2009, 01:46 PM #19iPhone Newbie
- 19 Posts
I'd love to win a copy of this eBook. Would help in answering the questions you just seem to find answers to easily in the user guide. Thanks !!
- 07-16-2009, 01:50 PM #20iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I am new to i-phone and would love a copy
- 07-16-2009, 02:02 PM #21iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I'd like one, too.
We have several new iPhone owners at work to share it with.
- 07-16-2009, 02:07 PM #22iPhone Intermediate
- 241 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 6
I like to think I'm fairly proficient with my iPhone but I would love to learn a few new tricks. I wonder how long until the 3GS version of the book will come out? Until then I will happily read the 3G book.64 GB iP5
13" MacBook Pro
- 07-16-2009, 02:07 PM #23iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Awesome! I'd love to get a copy of this book!
- 07-16-2009, 02:12 PM #24
- 07-16-2009, 02:20 PM #25iPhone Beginner
- 65 Posts
This would be great to have! A great resource for those who need to know more about the iPhone, like the rest of my family!