TiPb Give Away: iPhone 3G Made Simple Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I like to think I'm fairly proficient with my iPhone but I would love to learn a few new tricks. I wonder how long until the 3GS version of the book will come out? Until then I will happily read the 3G book.

jennyvier

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
ooo!

I'd love this for my Dad who just inherited my 3G.

(Unless this is a 'first 5 posters' contest, in which case I'm way too late. But"Hi everyone!" ^_^

DaveMeekhof

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
TiPb giveaway

I've always been a "PC", but I just bought my first Apple purchase, an iPhone!
I love this thing, and now I can say "I'm a Mac".
I'd love a copy of the book, please!

-Dave

pnut78

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
I would love this book because I am every old person's techie here at work. And now with the refurbed price of the 3G, all these old-timers are getting iPhones and I really could use this to help them out!

happycamping

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
Would love a copy

My spouse and I would love a copy! I use my iphone for work so I am constantly on it, it would be nice to have a book to show me things I don't know! Which I'm sure is alot!

In case begging help..............PLEASE CHOOSE US AS ONE OF THE PEOPLE TO GET AN EBOOK FREE!

kbutler

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I need this

The genius of Apple is that it appeals to techies and the simpletons (I fall in the later category). I love my new iphone, but could really use this book as a reference! Thanks.

NigelLane

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
If the authors are looking for worldwide coverage then I am happy to receive a copy down under.

Nigel
in Ocean Grove
Victoria
Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members