Sound of ring tones in IPhone 3G

VK Mahajan

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have uploaded few ring tones through iTunes From Windows. These were quite loud but on iPhone 3G the become faint.Any help is most welcome. Mahajan

Last edited:

VK Mahajan

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
My Grand son has songf albums with different names in wqindows . He wants to upload these to IiPod in iPhone3G. Help is wellpcome. Mahajan

VK Mahajan

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
How To See Reply To your Questions

I hav been posting Questions and Threads show response. I am unable to see the response. Could some one help me. Regards. Mahajan

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It would probably be helpful if you started a new thread for each of your queries. You are showing a response because you have responded twice to your original question.

To your original query - do you have the volume turned all the way up in your settings for ringtone?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Well it seems you saw Alli's reply. Your probably referring to how many people have viewed you post. Not responded to. Anyway...does this happen to all of the custom ringtones? And you should be able to import the songs into Itunes then sync them to the phone.

Last edited:

VK Mahajan

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I Have Imported Ring Tones At Full Volumr, Loud & Clear like birds Chirping but inspite of full volune on iPhone the are feeble. Aly Suggestions

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
iTunes has an option which tries to even out the volume of all the songs in the library. Maybe you've got this turned on?
(I'm not sure if this would effect ringtones, but you could try it).

If nothing works you could also just download some third party software to increase the volume of the actual file on your pc.

Out of curiousity, how did you create these ringtones? The iPhone doesnt natively support mp3s or such. Theres a "trick" to create ringtones but in case you have used third party software theres a posibility this program lowered the volume, or it included an option for the volume you've overlooked?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox