My iPhone 3G Still Serves A Purpose Thread

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
This thread is for people who have not sold / gave way their old iPhone (2G or 3G ) [yet] and still find some use for it.

I'm using my old iPhone 3G as a wireless trackpad and keyboard =]

Does your old iPhone still serves a purpose ?

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
That's pretty cool dude. My old iPhone 3G is serving a purpose....it's still my main phone. I missed AT&T's September 30th deadline (to get the special pricing) by 4 days. So I'll sit this one out and wait for the next model. Besides, it can only get better.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
You missed the dead line ? What do you mean ? If you got your iPhone after september you could of got the lower upgrade price ?

I actually got my 3G in the first week of October so I'm probably screwed for next year's model lol.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
LOL...I'm an idiot. I misread the article. I would like a 3Gs but as you stated, I don't want to screw myself for next year's model...if there is one.

MikeDVB

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I was going to get my girlfriend an iPod Touch for her birthday (June 6) but then I read about the 3G S and decided to just get myself hte 3G S and now she uses the old 3G as an iPod Touch :)

Her BlackBerry Bold isn't on a contract so she can swap the sim and call AT&T and swap the data from BB Data to iPhone Data and back again when she wants to use the iPhone or the BB :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77