TiPb 32GB iPhone 3G S Give Away - Day Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvwong96

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Gift for the Wife

My wife is due for a new phone and she's been considering a switch to AT&T with me. It would make an excellent birthday gift and might even convince me to switch to an iPhone :)

andrewcarter

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have the SG S. A friend and I just started a small computer repair / web design business. We are both working this job, and another so we can afford to pay the bills and still eat! ^_^ I have a 3G, which I love, but if I got the 3G S, I could give my 3G to my friend. This would be super convenient, so we could sync calenders, contacts, and email each other, and keep track of appointments, instead of having to call! Thanks!

djetch

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Mine, much like the others, is a sorted tale which mostly involves me getting the short end of the stick. I'll try and condense it down for you.

Had a Pantech Matrix and liked it. Bought a 32gig iTouch and fell in love but realized I truly wanted an iPhone. Didn't qualify for an upgrade at the time so I turned to Ebay. Bought a 3G 8gig iPhone. Got it. Not a 3G but was in a 3G box. Battled with the seller to take it back. Got Paypal involved. Won the argument and returned it for a full refund. Bought another 3G iPhone off Ebay (I know, I know I'm a gluten for punishment). Got it. It IS an 8gig 3G phone. Wait for the kicker! It goes No Service intermittently and I have to take the SIM card out and put it back in to get it to work. Evil universe 2 - Mat 0

So a new 32gig iPhone would solve the problem (that apple can't figure out) and rid me of my need for an iPod and a phone. Oh did I mention I never win anything?!

capt

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
32gb Iphone giveaway

If I won the 32 gb iphone the wife could leave verizon and her quickly dying lg phone and move on to an iphone. I travel for work a lot and calling back and forth on different plans is eating the minutes and raising the costs. At least with her on att, we could call back and forth without extra charges, get a family plan and keep in touch with my wife and kids easier while I am traveling for work.

It'd be great to surprise her with it.

UCFPinay

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
For my baby girl

For the video and 3MP camera!! I have a new baby and those two would come in handy for all those memorable moments when we don't have a camera or video camera handy! :D

Azon

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey sweet

I would love win an IPone 3Gs as my best friend from work droped his last week and they won't replace it for him, I would love to suprize him with it if I did win this beauty.

Please make this come true guys.

bluepalasky

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I've been an Apple/Mac guy since I bought my first computer, the Mac TV, back in 1994. I've been stuck waiting for my contract to expire on my BB Curve so I can make the switch to the iPhone. With all the music/video/podcasts that I have tied into Apple, getting an iPhone is the next logical step.

jstrickland

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
I would love the new 3Gs. I have sorely missed the video feature on my old Treo 650. I didn't think it would be a big deal when I got my 3G last July, but I have missed so many video opportunities with my kids.

Besides, I may be the one person on the planet who would LOOOOOOOVE to have the compass feature. My 11yo son and I do a lot of stargazing, and I am the world's worst for knowing what direction I am facing at night. This would sure beat carrying an extra compass around, and the pseudo "sun" compasses that are currently available for the iPhone.

PoopsOnLawn

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
basically, i currently have a blackberry curve and have been kicking myself since i got it just over a year ago. i got it only because there was a deal to get it free as a refurb with a new contract. after that, i started reading more and more about mobile phones and realized that what i really wanted was an iphone, but it was too late for that.

i of course realize that this is a sad, sad tale, so forgive me for making you weep during breakfast.

AEM#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Here I go...

I ran my first marathon in March, where it poured rain for half the morning. The rain completely fried the brain of the Motorola SLVR in my pocket (hey, I had to call my mom for a ride after the race--it was either that or putting LA County in serious danger by getting on the road with dead, jell-o legs!). Since that fateful day, I've been sporting an even older Motorola (a reject from said mother; doesn't that say it all?). Back to why: because this is the best shot I've had in 2 years/that I will probably have for the next few years of actually owning an iPhone.

h8rift

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm a bit of a techie and newly-found tweet-a-holic. I have been interested in iPhones since the first iPhone 2G came out.

The new iPhone 3GS brings significant change to the smartphone market and user experience. With the incredible speed and increased on-board RAM, coupled with voice control and 3.75G speeds by the end of the year, this is a massive step in closing the gap between smartphone and laptop computers!

The gaming potential of this phone is massive! Soon the PSP GO and DS. Will have serious issues trying to play catch up, when it was Sony, Nintendo, and now Microsoft that have been controlling the gaming market for over 20 years!

I am extremely excited to think that there could be a possibility of owning one of these game-changing devices.

Thank you all very much for the opportunity to win one of these wonderful devices!

P.Nessa

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I really need an iPhone 3gs because I'm not sure my boyfriend can make it all the way till January when I'm elgible for an upgrade. With my constant drooling over it, complaining about how I have to wait and whatnot he'll probably be driven insane before I get one.

Bzy

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Need/want iPhone

I am a current Gen 1 iPhone user. The self-control I exhibited by not upgrading to Gen 2 almost put me over the tech-edge.
Help me. Upgrade me. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh