TiPb 32GB iPhone 3G S Give Away - Day Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

safesolvent

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
i need a 3Gs!

as a photographer, i have been shooting with DSLR for many years but lately my favorite camera has become my iPhone!

the fact remains, as blurry+poor resolution+lack of controls the iPhone 3G or 2G camera is, it's probably one of my FAVORITE cameras i've ever owned. why? cause it's INSTANT, i ALWAYS have it on me, and i can upload images online from it in a heartbeat!

here's the thing, i do ALOT of twitpic, i try to live stream as many interesting moments i can for people to see and be interested in on twitter or anywhere else.

if i had the 3Gs i promise to create a SHORT FILM, fully inspired by the portability and geo-location aware state that the iPhone 3Gs is...

i also promise, to put this film online and continue to push out as much interesting and quality content from my phone as i can.

martin

DamienTyler

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
iPhone has changed the way I do everything!

I have been a loyal iPhone owner since version 1. For months I battled with buying 2g or waiting for the next one, well I caved. I then waited in line for hours for 3G on "opening day". That was the most fun being able to hang out with all the other nerds like myself.

Now, I can't wait in line on Friday because I am getting married on Saturday. I have a ton of appointments and would really rather be hanging outside the Apple/AT&T store.

The singe reason I want the iPhone 3GS...the video camera!! I can take video and upload it to you tube, etc.

I have to have it!!!

uoducks

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Why I would LOVE to win a 3GS

I was a late adopter to the iPhone. Not by choice mind you. I was living in an area where there was no AT&T and the original iPhone came out and I just about died. Luckily I was able to move to a AT&T area shortly after the 3g came out and have loved it since day one (also converting my laptop over to a Macbook after the iPhone experience!).

My wife and I were married last year and just bought a house yesterday! This means two things, one we will have our own home when we welcome our child into the world, and two I am as broke as I can be. Houses and kids do not come cheap! We have really been hoping for a video camera to record our experiences with all that is about to happen. Unfortunately with our recent purchases there is no way we can afford one. Winning the new iPhone would allow us to record, edit and share these memories anywhere we were! I can not even explain how much I would relish that opportunity!

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
The main reason why I NEED a 3G S is the 32GB memory. I LOVE with movies and music ! I love media ! I have over 15GB (15.24GB) and we both know that that is NOT fitting on a 16GB iPhone that will only give me roughly 14GB. Being only limited to 14GB on my current iPhone limits me to what I can carry with me. I don't listen to 15GB worth of music all in one day but just like in iTunes, I like to shuffle songs. Also, I love watching movies on the widescreen. I am a movie buff. Having more memory would allow me to carry more of my favorite TV shows and comedy movies. That means more laughs on a long train ride =] Having a 32GB would really allow me to enjoy my media the way i should.

Thank You !

rdbucek

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Why upgrade??

Because I'm not eligible for the lower pricing for a while.. plus I'm dying to have the video camera and voice control features! :D

garynky

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
The #1 reason I want the iPhone 3Gs is that I live and work mobile, and, in my opinion, there is no better device to help me pull this off - bar none.

GT

ThebigGeorgester

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
It's not for me but more for my wife. Her Mom has Brest Cancer and her birthday is July 25th. I can't afford a new iPhone since she isn't eligible. I would really want to cheer her up for her birthday.

Cubert

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
#1 Reason

I am using a Nokia 5800 for the moment. The #1 reason for the swich is that I just like the inputsystem of the Iphone. The touchscreen of the 5800 is horrorible.

dorthensensens

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I need an iPhone 3G S!!!

I need the new iPhone because I can't stand knowing that Rene will have a better iPhone than I and since I am so cheap (both in cash and in personality) I refuse to buy one and therefore must resort to winning contests or begging.

And don't forget the S in iPhone 3G S it stands for $aving$!!!

Jozerskiy

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I want the iPhone (my very first shiny iPhone) not only because of Speed, battery Life, Video, etc, but because its like having your entire life in one cute little device, and no one does it with such grace and ellegance as the iPhone!

r0b#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Current 3g owner who just can't justify spending the extra cash for a 3GS. Even the $499, which is what I'm eligable for is too much.

I really would like to have the improved camera and video capability. I hike a lot and would love to have a compass built into my phone. Also 32GB would allow me to transfer all of my iTunes library to my phone instead of just a subset.

Reverend Ink

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Main reason I want to upgrade from my 2G 8GB iPhone? Everything. As a stay at home dad of three kids I regularly use my iPhone to snap quick pics and video of what the kids do or say. I would really like the improved camera, the video without jailbreaking (even though it would be jailbroken at some point), 32GB (yeah, I know it won't give me that much room), speed, and the compass would be handy for directions since I get lost every now and then.

desjones4ever

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I will be upgrading simply because Apple is going completely left while everyone else is going right in the cell phone market. Instead of just making a new shiny device like most people just want anyway, they are making a better device. Taking the time to develop a device that stays simple but does everything you need it to do. Its amazing to watch companies scramble to try and ride this wave and come out with look a likes, or copies claiming to be the next big thing while the iPhone is just continuing to find ways to deepen themselves inside the market they built neverminding what someone else is doing. I have the 3G and Im happy with it but now its better. Do I honestly need another device? No. But this device still intrigues me like the first time I saw it in 2007, but I wasnt sure. I had a BB at that time and I was constantly going to the ATT playing with it. Since I took the jump and brought the 3G I have not turned back since. I will admit to have looked at others(especially the Pre), but I'm still here. I still pick up my device and look at it like its still brand new. Got to love that!

kritter217

May 6, 2009
Visit site
You know what? I am going to be honest with myself and all of you in forum land - I just want it because it is flat out COOL! The video is cool, the better camera is cool, the faster speed is cool! The larger memory capacity is cool. That's the bottom line. Yep, I am a techno-Geek...

yossarian#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to say it's all the new specs -- the faster proc, additional memory, video, af camera, etc. -- or even the fast internet capabilities (this will be my first smart phone), but to be truly honest...

I'm getting an iPhone 3G for Flight Control.

I've been playing it on my friends' iPhones lately, and it's like heroin in digital form. They should put some sort of warning label on it, such as "Warning: Flight Control has been known to cause a significant degradation to a player's social life."

But yeah, too, it's the specs. ; )

CelebrityOasis

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would like to make this my first iPhone for so many reasons. My current cell phone should be considered outdated. It is a Sanyo flip phone from about 2005. It has an antenna, no games, no music and no camera. Because of this, I haven't been able to use my cell phone the way most people around me do. So for me, having an iPhone 3G S would mean having what everyone else has...and then some! :D

Last edited:

gibhyder

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I want to upgrade as I currently have the 8 gb iPhone 3G. I could really use the longer battery life, and the video camera would be nice. I really want the digital compass because I am Muslim and need to pray 5 times a day facing Mecca, and that would allow me to not have to carry around another compass. I'm also looking forward to the ability of Nike+ since I am a runner. Also, 8gb fills up really fast when you are carrying audio and video and the added space would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods