TiPb 32GB iPhone 3G S Give Away - Day Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger75

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
It's definitely the video for me. I have a 3G right now (which will go to my wife if/when I get a 3GS) and came from a Treo 680. The biggest thing I miss about my Treo is taking impromptu videos of my kids!!! I have a ton of grainy Treo videos of all kinds of stuff. :)

BTW, I learned about this site due to the iPhone giveaway. I've already added you to my RSS feeds!

2hoosiers1gem

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
stuck in the stone ages...

I would love love LOVE to have an iPhone. ANY iPhone! I'm still rockin' my old Palm Treo 680. It sucks! Internet on it is unusable, the graphics are terrible, and it has SO little memory. I've come SOCLOSE to being able to finally upgrade to an iPhone the last couple of years, but every time my contract is up for renewal one of my kids seems to conveniently ruin or lose their cell phones so I end up using my renewal to get them another free phone. I want to finally have a cool phone too! LOL!

xoxo
jess

NHeitkamp

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
With many siblings, the video and picture capabilities/upgrades would take front stage! MMS, tethering, and the 3G network would be superb as well. My original iPhone has been far surpassed.

stanfordiphone

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My dad happily saved up his money to buy me and my mom each an iPhone 3G. I would like to win an iPhone 3GS to give to my dad to surprise him cause he saved up for my mom and I first.

Cool Cat

Dec 16, 2004
www.muelver.us
I'm what you'd call a power user and for me its all about the speed. I'd also love the double storage capacity but I've learned to live within 16GB over the past year so the biggest benefit with upgrading will be increased snappiness.

krazedkid2012

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
Battery life!! I'm sick of this battery dying so often ( I think mines damaged). Also speed! I want to say goodbye to keyboard lag!! Aand more space! I can't do anything with 8gb, 32gb would be awesome!!

ichibang22

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
A2DP and GPS and Video

I've got an iPhone 2G and it's a huge blow to have a $200 Car Head Unit that actually supports A2DP and a $400 phone that doesn't. My fiance's FREE AT&T pink flip phone supports A2DP!

Selling a GPS unit should help contribute to the iPhone fund if an iPhone can replace it.

And 640 x 480 video in pocket at all times is a win.

So A2DP, GPS, and video = new iPhone.

kungfuey

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My Wife Wants Mine

Bought a 3G when it came out... and wife didn't want one at the time. She said she didn't need all "that stuff on a phone" .. but now she's been eyeing my iphone. Great reason to get myself a 3Gs and give my 3G to my wife!
Want the better camera and video recording!!!

My First Post!
-Kungfuey

Luckyi

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
I need the new 3g S because my hands get dirty at work sinetimes and it would be nice to select a song without getting my phone out. Along with being able to tell it to look up and call someone.

emilyhoops

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Because I waited so long....

I want the new 3Gs because I held out until I could wait no longer to get an iphone. After drooling over them for years, my husband bought the 3G for me on May 12th. Three weeks later they announced they were dropping the price and coming out with a better phone with better features. This is exactly what happened when I bought my ibook many years ago. I want to finally be ahead of the apple-upgrade-curve for a change!!!

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Why I want to upgrade to the 3G-s

when the original iPhone was introduced, I liked the idea. So much so that I requested one for my birthday. Because I have a great husband who agreed to my request and because I have a great son who wanted to get a look at in iPhone up close, my son spent hours in line at an AT&T store to acquire one for me, I got this phone and have been singing its praises ever since. I am a PC person and I thought this might hamper my appreciation of my phone, but the opposite occurred - I was able to make my iPhone coordinate with my Outlook Express. Even my husband was impressed when we could watch films on my Iphone when we travelled.

I was a little jealous of those people who got the 3G, but I couldn't justify spending that much to upgrade because my phone is still light years above my husband's Blackberry. Things are different now though. I don't even get all the features of the new OS that I downloaded yesterday. I want to get MMS, etc.

I think it is time for me!

fleive

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Happiness is always welcomed. I happy with my 3G iPhone but why not to get happier with better battery life, faster processor, MMS, video and all the other new benefits? =)

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I would like to do video if I got the iPhone 3g s without having to jailbreak. I just got my 3g in December so it would cost a lot for me to upgrade. My sister is the first sibling to have kids and she's having twins soon. I would love to film the kids growing up but can't afford a camera right now. Winning the 3g s with auto focus, a better camera, and video would let me show quality pics/vids to relatives that don't live close by. This is why I want the iPhone 3g s

jordan31

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Why i should have the new iphone

When the iphone and the ipod touch were released back in 2007 I debated over which to get. In the end i decided to go with the ipod because I didn't want to be on contract and the original iphone was quite expensive. The 3g came but still it wasn't yet on pay as you go so i held out. Furthermore, Apple sidelined the first gen touch with the new version , which i am now gutted to know has bluetooth. I was really looking forward to the new iphone this year but unfortunately in the uk it is expensive as o2 have decided to not follow the same pricing as at&t and there is other stuff on top such as vat etc. I would really like the iphone now, to have the new version would be brilliant. My current phone is long past its best so i think its now time i had a new one. To win the new iphone would make my day :)

cnarchet

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Why I want the 3G[s]

I bought the first generation iPhone when it came out and have enjoyed using every day since the purchase. Even though I was already using a 3G phone BEFORE buying the 2G iPhone, I felt that the "downgrade in speed" was worth it due to the numerous things the iPhone could do, the pros outweighed the cons. I have been told countless times to switch to Blackberry like the rest of my friends have but I've stuck with my iPhone. Yes, it's given me problems over the past 2 years but every time I've gone to the Apple store to resolve the issues, they gladly swapped my phone for a new one without any issues. I'm not sure any other company would do that with their phones.

I've also become "dependent" on the apps that we first saw with the release of 2.0 last summer. I was on a cruise when it was released and as soon as I got home, I ran into the house and dropped my bags, hooked up my iPhone to my laptop and immediately downloaded the OS. No other phone can even dream of matching the iPhone application system. Anything I need, I have an app that can help me immediately with it. This is something I've used to help convert those who are addicted to their CrackBerry. I held off from buying the 3G last summer because I didn't want to break/extend my contract on the phone just for 3G. I use my phone everywhere I go and I got used to the Edge speed. Plus using WiFi when I was around any network also helped me. I felt that Apple would be releasing something special within the next year so I didn't want to rush into anything.

I was right. The iPhone 3G will provide me with the video camera w/ better resolution I have been longing for. I will also enjoy the Nike+ support. Plus now that this is the "fastest iPhone ever", I will finally upgrade my speed. I feel that the iPhone is the best phone out there and with the technology involved here, I feel that the sky is the limit. No other phone has the potential that Apple has.

kblinco

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
3g S!!

First, thanks to the crew at TipB FOR GIVING ME THE BEST NEWS and rumors about everything I Phone. It's a daily stop for me!

So why do I want to upgrade? I'm a Tech head...plain and simple. I always love having the latest stuff. I probably won't purchase the phone just because I won't be getting the AT&T subsidy but I wouldn't turn down a free one!

The biggest reason to get this phone is the video, plain and simple. Being able to point, shoot and upload without a USB connection is huge. If I don't win one, I will probably wait until hopefully a 4G phone with a front facing camera, FLASH technology and other fun goodies. I'm a fan of the I Phone!!!

pinkpuzz

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I need to upgrade badly...

My 2G phone is still going, but she's had some hiccups lately, and I don't know how much longer she's gonna make it. Like a salmon, I think she wants to swim back upstream (to Cupertino) to die. The start button's shaky, the battery's not holding a charge long enough to make it through the work day, the chrome bezel is coming off...

We've had some good times, 2G and me. But it's time to let it go and upgrade to a 3GS.

Matt

jhetzel

Dec 16, 2001
Visit site
I nees the 3G S simply - just because...

I love technology and I love the iPhone. I only have an 8 gig 3G which I have have had for only 90 days. If I were to win the 3G S I would share the iPhone love with my wife or son who both covet mine...

Pretty please pick me....

Skywalker

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Three reasons:

1) My wife uses my phone to play games all the time!!!
2) I have the first generation phone and I'd like navigation.
3) New and improved camera.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal