TiPb 32GB iPhone 3G S Give Away - Day Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DadTo4XYs

Oct 27, 2008
Visit site
Voice Control! plain and simple. No other reason...well OK, the better camera, the faster speed, the video and then so my wife can quit rubbing it my face that her Blackberry has video and a better camera than my iPhone. Even without those things, my iPhone 3G is still better than her Bold.

stldirty

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
i've been looking for really graphic intense games on the iphone for awhile now. i feel like with the 3gs i'll finally be able to play halo 3 on my iphone :D

hobyphone

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I have an iPod Touch, and it's addicted me to the idea of the internet in my hand. But I need an iPhone for one reason--ubiquitous access! What else am I supposed to do on the bus?

thecoloroffire

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Why I need the iPhone 3G S

I am not going to sit here and type out a heart felt story that may or may not be true. I have 3 words that 100% describe why I need to win the 3G S.

IT COMPLETES ME.

Short. Simple. To the point. =)

Good luck everyone.

-@theCOLORofFIRE

only1jonarius

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Im NEW to tiPb(only 1 month in). I have all
my iphone buddies checkN ur site now. If u actually read this just know that I REALLY want the new iphone 3G Sbecause of all the cool features and video FINALLY in 1. Oh yeah im 19yrs old and jus got my AT&T account in my name!!! Independent Indeed. Winning will give me a reason to actually buy(well not really "buy" HOPEFULLY)something out of the APPLE store for once, I would upgrade (contract is not up till JULY28,1010!!) but im saving my money to buy a car for I live 1hr30mins away from home( I attend Auburn University of Montgomery). This would be a great way to start off my sophomore yr. I promise U will NOT regret it if u choose me!!!!  [FYI: if I win I plan on giving my current iPhone3G to my lilsis for her 16th Bday(if AT&T allows me) ]

Visedar

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I want to upgrade my current iPhone 3G to a 3GS because most of the time while on the road I come across great raw video footage ideas which I want to capture and share it with the world/YouTube right there and then, and the iPhone 3GS simply makes that possible.

UPBrit

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I want an iPhone because...

It's the iPhone, duh!

Also, it's the only decent smartphone offering with att, which goes to show what a monopoly can do to affect consumer choices.
If they had any android offerings I would go for that (there is one coming soon, but it's rubbish compared to the iPhone).

Plus, the fact that iPhone is opening the development doors more with it's iPhone 3.0 SDK is pretty awesome, and I'll probably try to develop some apps!

h1w1nd

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would love a new 3Gs due to the fact i could take videos of my family and friends without carrying a camcorder everywhere i go!

memories to last a lifetime.

stevezam

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
bc im a sucker

I want the 3G S for ease of mind. I got sucked into all the storm propaganda and regret it to this day. So please allow me to go one day without being angry at a phone..please help!!

DJZN

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have the Nokia N95 for a while now, but acually always wanted a iPhone. And at first my girlfriend didn't like the iPhone at all, but because I talk about it so much, she baught it lately. And now she's bragging about it to me and driving me crazy! She's got the 3G, so if I can win the 3GS, that would be fenominal!!!

I follow and read theiphoneblog quite some time now, and i love it! you got a great site going guys/girls!

drburdette

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Not quite there with the iTouch

I have an iTouch that I use daily, but am often frustrated when there is no Wi-Fi available. The iPhone solves that problem! Thanks for the contest.

Clairvoyance

May 18, 2009
Visit site
I am already an iPhone 3G owner. And I love it. Actually wanting to win this iPhone, is not for me. It's for my father.

He bought me my iPhone. ( as I have no income currently ) It was my Christmas present. I was really surprised, very surprised and touched.

He brought me up, from young to old, yet I haven't really gave him a present he's really happy with. I wish this essay of love and hope will win me/him a gift. A son's gift.

And also, he's a driver, so he will need the function ' Voice Control ' a lot.
Recently, he's having a problem with him leg.
He has not smile for a long time. I tried many ways, but in the end, he was more stressed by the fact of the leg.
I really wish giving him an iPhone 3GS can bring his smile back to this wonderful world.

Sincerely,
Clairvoyance.

cfickett

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I want the 3GS

I owned the original iPhone then upgraded to the 3G when it came out and gave my iPhone to my son. My wife was jealous that I didn't give it to her. So, if I won the 3GS, I would give the 3G to my wife and everyone would be happy!!

hal4000

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
TiPb 32GB IPhone 3G S Give Away Day Three

I hope i win this new Iphone 3G 32GB because i am a gadget hound and my current iphone 3g is not eligable for a discounted update price ($499.99) is a outragious price to pay for the new one and i don't want to wait another year to enjoy all the benefits of the new one. Please pick me to win this one.

reitveld

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
The need for Speed.

I have to say for me it is the improvement in overall speed of the device. The faster processor, and more internal RAM will make a 'laid-back' OS move much faster. Don't get me wrong, the other cool features (autofocus, video, and compass) are really nice, but alone would not compel me to upgrade.

Cheers,
Patrick H.

created4mykids

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
There are many reasons why I deserve one
I have saved up many of times for a new phone and everytime I do my disabled 2 year old gets ill
Do I forever need a new phone am using an old broken down phone from like the 1990s
LMAO!!!!!!
I have two stores Etsy and Ebay I can only check form the house
I spend more than half of my week in the hospital with my daughter in therapy and have no way to do anything....
Please help me and let me win the new phone

HolsterDesign

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
It's simple as my new Baby Delainee. I have an iPhone 3G that I bought a year ago when it came out. My Wife and I just had our first Daughter on June 8th. I would like to upgrade to the 3G S so that I wouldn't miss a moment of Our Beautiful Baby Daughter growing up with the video and video editing options that are on the 3G S that aren't on the 3G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2