iPhone 3G Pro (Pre-Order)

skyoong

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I find an iPhone 3G Pro Pre-order offer from dealsniper, but Apple & AT&T doesn't have any news yet, is that news in dealsniper true? :confused:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
the first pic is from one of the old rumors and if I recollect correctly, it was an artists rendering??? but I have as of yet to see anything that looks like the second picture on this site. It is intriguing! I actually kinda like it!

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
OMG! I love how that looks! I wasn't even considering getting one, but if it looks like that first picture... I'm there!

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
OMG! I love how that looks! I wasn't even considering getting one, but if it looks like that first picture... I'm there!

No, this is not real. One of the pics has a removal battery cover which we know ain't going to happen. It's just a mock up someone did and then this site decided to have fun with people by posting it for "sale"

jay0heavenly

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
If you wanna buy the "Iphone Pro" from DealSniper, when your done with the transaction, just a heads up but I have a used Brooklyn Bridge for sale as well. :eek: ;) :p :D ...lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro