Cleaning Tips For Your iPhone 3G

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
If you are like me you like to keep your iPhone 3G spotless and shiny! I have not seen a thread on the forums yet regarding cleaning the device so... here are two must haves to keep your beloved possession looking brand new.

1. Klear Screen <Spray this on both the screen and the backing - leaves it looking brand new and does not leave any residue.>

2. Magic Eraser <I've never let my phone get this dirty but you can use this for those scuffs that are stubborn to get clean. Works wonders on Macbook keyboards as well!>

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the tips! The magic Eraser is also a fantastic household cleaner and can get dirt off counter tops that you thought you'd already cleaned. I never thought to use it for my MAC or the IPhone.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
The Klear people were at Macworld and they let TiPb video them showing off their new iPhone-specific product. We'll get that up soon on the blog with a mini-review...

But Bad Ash's tips are spot on. (Or... er... spot off more appropriately!)

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
i need to try this. I usually spay a little windex in a paper towel, then wipe the phone down. Does the job pretty good.

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Iklear works pretty well, mine did not come with the white rag that you wipe and prevent fingerprints sort of thing that was shown in the video ? Must be in the newer pacakge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR