Anyone buy their iPhone 3G at Best Buy today?

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
How was your experience? Also what do you guys think about free phone and email setup if you buy an accessory package over $106?

rats13

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
Bought mine at Apple Store today. Took 1hour and a half. Mostly because they had only 2 peeps selling phones :mad:

After my wife waited (first in line) for 1/2 an hour we complained and someone from another group said fine "if these genuises are only gonna have 2 people selling phones I'll bring some of my staff to help" After that we got help and the guy was great. :D

I declined to buy from Best Buy :rolleyes:

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Here's a question, if you did buy an iPhone from BestBuy, is it loaded with 2.0.2?

Wouldn't that be cool if it shipped with 2.1. Then we could get an early review of it.

Seems a little stupid to start selling the iPhone the day before a major software update so everyone will set-up the phone then redo everything tomorrow.

It also seems suspecious that BestBuy starts selling the iPhone the day before the big Apple event.

I sure hope we get 2.1 tomorrow, but there is a little nagging feeling in the back of my mind that it's not ready yet. I really hope it's wrong.

mikecc

Aug 21, 2007
www.icellphonedeals.com
Since everyone is trying to buy from Apple store, I would assume there wouldn't be a long wait at Best Buy then. I don't see any difference between buying from Best Buy, Apple Store, or AT&T. It's the same phone and same price. I will buy from whichever store can hand me the iphone faster.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Unhelpful staff? That's any store. However, if you're just wanting to buy an iphone, anyone with a braincell should be able to handle that.

TSX

Oct 8, 2008
Visit site
The only reason i bought my Iphone at Best Buy, is that they offer insurance for the Iphone. Att dosent offer insurance neither does Apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234